The most sought after and recommended vaporizer. Doesn't waste any vapor like with the dome vaporizers.
Only 3.5" Wide by 5" Tall by 6" Deep. Looks nice on any desk or end table.
You choose how much or how little vapor you want with each draw through the "Whip". If you are only in the mood for a little, just take a tiny draw. If you want to fill your lungs with vapor draw in air more quickly and longer! Besides being half the price of some other vaporizers this unit looks nice, uses less herbs, and provides the best overall experience.
How it works
Briefly, the vaporizer allows a person to inhale essential ingredients from herbal material without the use of fire. The vaporizer uses hot air to warm the plant matter until active ingredients are absorbed by the air. Instead of using fire to burn the ingredients out of the plant matter, our product releases the ingredients quickly and efficiently without the ingredient losses, tar, and odor associated with smoking.
The Vapor Brothers vaporizer warms up once and is ready for the rest of the day. The glass hand piece (whip) is packed lightly, not more than 1/3 full. As soon as the hand piece (whip) is connected with the heating element of the vaporizer, the user inhales instant vapor through the tube. Vapor goes in clear and is exhaled as a big cloud of white mist. The mist vanishes in air, not lingering around like smoke. Your lungs are saved inhaling the plant ash and tar. The standard size hand piece offers about 4 big inhales before the herbal material dries and becomes brown. Stir it up and try again or unload the hand piece using the supplied tool. The user blows through the tube to expel the spent material into a container.
Getting the right hit is a science. Vapor Brothers Vaporizer owners learn their machine in about 1 week (usually less). Get used to packing very small amounts, fluffed up slightly. We recommend the following procedure:
You may need to vary the temperature of the unit slightly from the mid point, but this is a very good starting point if not the only place you will ever need to set it.
- Turn on the VB unit to full power for 3-4 minutes (until you see a red/orange glow inside the heating element
- Turn the unit to half power (the line pointing straight up or half way from the on click to the end) for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Grind up your herbs while the unit is heating. We recommend the sweetleaf grinders we sell (they are inexpensive and very effective) or you can chop up the herbs with a knife.
- Place your herbs into the whip, not filling too much (1/3 full is the maximum you want to put in there) and lightly set them into place using the supplied tool.
NOTE: You do not need to use much herb. We recommend placing enough in the whip to cover the screen with about 1/8 of an inch of material. Don't sweat it, you will figure it out quickly.
- Place the whip up to the heating element and inhale air (draw) a full breath. If when you exhale you see a white mist, you are in the zone you want to be. If there is no mist, inhale more quickly. You can control the amount of vapor created by varying the intensity and duration of air you inhale. Practice makes perfect.
* The statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product listed above are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This is for informational purposes only, as we are not advising or prescribing herbs for any specific medical condition or for any specific use. Please be advised that this product is for LEGAL USE ONLY
* Not intended for use with tobacco.